Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Will be back

I'll be missing-in-action until work dies down a little. It would seem that the amount of problems piling is fasting than I can say "Waiiiiitttt!".

Unfortunately, like spiderman's grandmother would say, "With great power, comes great responsibility". I should hope that I carry out my responsibilities as NUS Stage President...alas, I have always been avoiding being the "Big Boss" and now that I am...well, I guess the only way is up!

Will be back with more posts soon! In the mean time, you'll find me underneath a pile of electronic mail, angst and frustration with dealing with third parties while simultaneously also trying to write a thesis.

I believe most of my friends have more to handle, given how they are working for a salary after all...but nonetheless, I have always maintained that it is necessary to have time for oneself! I'm totally looking forward to December!

=D

No comments:

Post a Comment