Monday, August 26, 2013

Off to London

I've been missing out on writing ever since returning to Singapore. There's been a whirlwind of activity, with presentations, reading, auditions and finally getting production going for Period Play.

So now I'm off to London for an annual  conference organised by the Royal Geographical Society - Institute of British Geographers. It's a really long and cumbersome name honestly. Having said, these people really respect choice and individual will because I get to select a "no beef option" amongst HUNDREDS as a catering choice. I feel like telling the organisers to explore the Singaporean way of doing things aka. BUFFET self-service style and their admin work will be halved. I think those folks will wet themselves.

So I'm waiting to leave on this ghastly 0645 flight to KL before waiting for another 2hours to Heathrow. I pray to the immigration and baggage Gods that all will be well. Also, that it doesn't rain too much.

I shall just leave my short post to my  faithful 2year old Senheiser for being so hardy and tolerant with my rough use and abuse. I forgive you for abandoning me days before my flight. May you rest in peace, you deserve it. Let's hope your successor doesn't disappoint.

(I'm in a mood, sleeping for less than 4hours after a long arduous week is making Claudia slightly kooky)

No comments:

Post a Comment